The Transition Application is intended for Future Use recipients who are applying for the first time to use their scholarship funds toward post-secondary education.
- Applicant must be accepted to an accredited, post-secondary education program: university, college, technical school or certification program
- Scholarships are to be used to subsidize the costs of tuition, school books, fees, on-campus or off-campus housing, on-campus board, special tools and equipment required for coursework, school-approved tutoring, and any other required educational expenses that are unmet.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the school, and the standing policies and procedures of the school will guide the application of the funds to the student's educational expenses listed above. Funds will not be released directly to students.
- Scholarship awards are up to $5,000 for the upcoming academic year based on your estimated financial needs provided in this application, not to exceed $2,500 per semester.
- Upon award, scholarships are dispersed directly to the educational institution in two increments at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
- Applicants will be notified via email regarding award decisions by the end of June each year. FHF will also contact recipients at various times during the year. Please email FHF at firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your contact information changes.
- FHF Transition Application is administered by Tulsa Community Foundation.
Please Note : The online application process will take approximately 15 minutes and cannot be saved so please have your documents gathered and the appropriate time set aside to complete the process. The application will need to be printed at the end of the application process. If for some reason you do not complete the form in its entirety before submitting, you will be required to start a new application.
Therefore, we recommend that you pull together the required documents listed below to assist you in filling out the following online application form.
Interested individuals should fully complete and submit the following application as appropriate, as well as provide satisfactory evidence that he/she qualifies according to the existing eligibility requirements and required documentation. Each person must have a separate application submitted on his/her behalf.
All required documents must be sent to Folds of Honor Foundation to accompany your online application, using the ID Confirmation Number provided to you at the end of the application process.
The applicant assumes responsibility for ensuring that all requested information is compiled as a complete packet and sent to FHF postmarked no later than April 30th, 2014.
After applying-------------------------please add email@example.com to your email contacts to ensure you receive important information about your scholarship application.
General Scholarship Requirements for spouse and dependents of any one of the following:
General scholarship requirements must be met (one or more of these):
- Any service member who has been killed or disabled with a service-connected disability from the VA (the disability rating must be at least 10%);
- A veteran who died from any cause while such service-connected disability was in existence;
- A service member who is currently classified as a POW or MIA;
- A service member missing in action or captured in line of duty by a hostile force;
- A service member forcibly detained or interned in line of duty by a foreign government or power;
- A service member who has received a Purple Heart Medal (may be active duty).